Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Production Manager Part 21G on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be the nominated CAA Form 4 Production Manager for the Part 21G approval and forms part of the senior management team.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Manages the Part 21G production organisation against regulatory approval manuals and procedures and in accordance with company policies for ISO9001 and SMS and to ensure the quality of the parts produced are to the highest standard.
- Provides leadership and direction to production team and subcontractors and hold financial accountability for the manufacturing department.
- Manages the customer interface for the department including overall control over preparation of quotations and tenders, addressing complaints, engaging with customers at all levels and ensuring the company is represented in a positive manner.
- Carries out routine staff appraisals in accordance with company policy and assists in identifying and implementing training requirements.
- Represents the company at trade shows, exhibitions and to the relevant authorities and customers
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A proven track record of holding a senior position in an aviation production organisation.
- Be eligible to hold a CAA Form Four in the production managers role
- Be able to hold security clearance to a minimum of SC
- This a great opportunity for a dynamic hands-on production manager to shape and grow the department capabilities and team.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.