Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Resource Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of the UK.
The client are looking for an Engineering Resource Manager to work alongside their Part 145 (Maintenance) and Part 21 (Design) organisations to drive resource efficiency and loading across the clients business. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning the resourcing for around 100-150 engineers globally.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Experience in an engineering, operations, or consulting environment, with notable experience managing senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of all operational aspects of resourcing a professional services / engineering business including experience of recruitment and capacity forecasting
- Demonstrable experience of resource management or operations
- Experience of being able to liaise with a number of senior stakeholders
- Flexible, including a willingness to travel offsite including all offices as required
- Manage resourcing within the Service Line, ensuring escalations are handled appropriately, making priority calls where needed
- Track staff utilisation initiating corrective action with Senior Engineers and Delivery staff
- Manage and control staff availability while minimising downtime
- Support recruitment, working closely with the Recruitment team to meet demand
- Agree resource plans/strategy for all approved bids
- Enable our organisation to develop and implement medium to long-term staffing strategies, including upskilling plans
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.