Zenon are pleased to be supporting a world leader in providing global aviation services to source a Compliance Administrator / Auditor on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of the UK.
The requirement of the Compliance Administrator shall be to support the Head of Compliance and nominated Compliance Managers, in ensuring that the standards of the Compliance System are maintained.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Assisting the Compliance Managers in the implementation of the audit programme for all activities, to ensure that the organisation remains compliant with all aspects of its regulatory approvals and standards.
- Performing audits as defined above to the standards as specified by the audit plan and to report such audits using the appropriate recording medium.
- Carrying out administrative functions, such as staff approval reviews, training file updates, completion of reports and general departmental admin duties associated with the running of a regulatory compliance system.
- Assisting in the promotion of the organisations Safety & Risk Management / Occurrence System to ensure such remains effective.
- Where delegated, to monitor sub contracted activities, by process of audit or desktop review, ensuring that the subcontractor is capable and where necessary for that company to be approved by virtue of inclusion into the Compliance System.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Be conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To be proactive with the ability to meet timescales.
- Previous experience in an auditing role, preferably aerospace but not essential (as training will be given).
- Possess a general understanding of maintenance requirements to ensure compliance.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- A full driving licence is required.
- A current valid passport is required.
- Be conversant with EASA regulations, such as Part 145
- Have a working understanding of other regulatory standards such as Part 21, MRP and ISO 9001 to which the organisation holds approval for.
- Previous experience working within a Compliance environment.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Kevin in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.