Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting an UK well-established VIP maintenance organization in their search for an experienced VIP Aircraft Mechanic to work on a week’s contract based at Biggin Hill Airport.
- Excellent hour rates
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Aircraft Mechanic diploma or apprenticeship
- 4 years of minimum experience as an Aircraft Mechanic
- Preferably candidates with some VIP experience.
- Availability to start on Monday 4th October
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Kevin Small:-
- Colour Copy of Passport Picture Page
- Copy of EWIS, HR and Fuel Tank Entry Certification
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Team, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within a day of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.