Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking for several Cabin Crew to work permanently with them in-country.
The company will provide the below benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 40+ days annual leave
- 2 annual return tickets
- Accommodation Provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an impeccable service and ensure all in-flight requirements are met
- 24/7 standby
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-year VVIP flying experience.
- Exceptional standards of professional excellence, discretion, and integrity.
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please send the following to us in confidence:
- Colour copy of Passport
- Any professional references you have
- Professional Photo
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.