Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a well-established airline based in West Africa in their recruitment for an Embraer Fleet Supervisor – Maintenance & Engineering
- Communicate with internal/external customers on business requirements, progress status of the fleet serviceability, limitation of aircraft and delays.
- Monthly/Quarterly planning of resources, training, and activities of various fleet teams.
- Resolve Embraer fleet operational issues relating to administration and staff, escalations, and deviations
- Manage and coordinate resources including tools, to ensure the execution of maintenance meet regulatory and Embraer fleet operational requirements
- Provide a structured approach to resolution of technical issues related to complex defects and modification programs.
- Implement use of web based analytical tools to predict and prevent aircraft significant defects
- Review the audit/inspection reports, execute short term corrective action, and provide recommendations for long term corrective action
- Manage contracted maintenance agreements for the Embraer Fleet
- Determine and monitor the Maintenance costs for the Embraer Fleet
- Report incidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are recorded accurately and signed for to maintain correct & up to date aircraft history/data
- Supervise and develop senior engineers for improved competency/efficiency
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical/Instrumentation)
- At least 10 years aircraft maintenance experience, 3 years of which should be as Senior engineer/Supervisor.
- B1/B2 Licence plus approval on the Embraer 145 and Embraer 195 aircraft type.
- Specialist Knowledge of Embraer Aircraft Systems
- Specialist Knowledge of Aviation Legislation/Regulations
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to us.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.