Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking to engage a number of B1 or B2 Licensed Engineers on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will hold a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License and hold at least 2 of the following aircraft Type ratings:-
- Airbus A340-500/-600.
- Airbus A330/CF6.
- Airbus A319/A320 family
- Boeing 747-8i
You will in ensuring the proper maintenance of aircraft and expedient rectification of aircraft defects as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor. You will also perform flying duties as allocated and supervise Maintenance staff allocated to you, to ensure safe and on-time dispatch of aircraft under your control.
- Reviewing the work and resources allocated.
- Informing Supervisor Maintenance (SVM) of performed work and advising SVM of impending service disruption.
- Defining priorities of work and ensuring efficiency of allocated staff.
- Ensuring completed documentation and certification of maintenance work.
- Reporting and compilation of technical reports.
- Performing flying duties as the “Operating Engineer”.
- Debriefing responsible staff to ensure defects are defined and recorded.
- Exercising the role as the “Flight Representative” on-site during subcontracted maintenance layovers.
- Effecting special projects.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- College Degree.
- Apprenticeship in Technical Profession.
- Technical Aviation Training.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience as LAE (B1 and/or B2).
- Comprehensive aviation knowledge.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.