Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking to engage a Technical Support Engineer on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the technical organisation in maintaining aircraft and ensuring the airworthiness of them. You will be committed to act with overall accuracy and have a technical background in aircraft technology. You will support the continuous airworthiness of fleet and ensure optimum availability of aircraft together with the relevant departments within the organisation.
- Assuring continuing airworthiness of allocated aircraft by developing, evolving, and revising Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP).
- Planning all external aircraft layovers by taking responsibility for the most effective manner to ensure high aircraft availability by comparing applicable tasks, work packages and forecasts with aircraft utilization and flight plans.
- Negotiating with different third-party maintenance organizations according to company guidelines.
- Documentation and invoice verification of third-party maintenance.
- Reviewing and verifying documents (e.g., ECOS, TDR) obtained from support organizations by comparing with all relevant documents (AAR, SB, SL, etc.).
- Planning and administering retrofit programs and clarifying with OEM time frames and material availabilities as necessary to meet layover schedules and aircraft availabilities.
- Clarifying technical issues and documentation (AMM, IPC, SB, EC, Task Cards, etc.) inconsistencies with vendors/OEMs, other MROs or by own experience and knowledge.
- Supporting licensed engineers during troubleshooting, AOGs and layovers (also worldwide).
- Effecting special projects.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Higher National Certificate/Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical and Non-Technical Aviation Training.
- Four (4) years experience as Planning Engineer in Maintenance Management and Aviation IT Systems.
- Solid general aviation knowledge.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.