Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking to engage a Technical Auditor on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for verifying that the highest maintenance standards are applied to the aircraft, to ensure that an airworthy, reliable, safe product is provided and that technical staff work within the framework of the company Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME), Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and Technical Procedures Manual (TPM).
- Investigating and recommending action with respect to occurrences, incidents, and accidents.
- Conducting internal and external audits of all maintenance-related activities and providing written reports. Follow-up audit findings and monitor effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Carrying out spot checks on aircraft.
- Examining staff applying for authorization.
- Reviewing Air Safety Reports.
- Carrying out detailed surveillance of material supply and storage system including facilities and records.
- Carrying out Maintenance Documentation Reviews (MDR) of the aircraft and continuing airworthiness records.
- Maintaining the database for company approvals.
- Maintaining the database for all Certifying and non-Certifying Staff authorization holders with all the necessary required information.
- Coordinating with the local CAA for aircraft certificate renewals.
- Effecting special projects.
- Carrying out assessments of suppliers of aircraft parts and materials intended for use on aircraft.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Apprenticeship in Technical Profession or bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Minimum five (5) years as LAE (B1/B2) or Systems Engineer.
- Qualified Aviation Auditor.
- Three (3) years in a quality assurance and auditing role.
- Comprehensive aviation knowledge.
- Familiarization with EASA / ICAO regulations.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.