Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking to engage a Systems Engineer (Systems / Structures) on a permanent basis in country.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the safety, reliability and cost analyses of the aircraft types, systems and components under their responsibility as well as propose technical solutions to ensure optimum availability and high reliability of aircraft.
- Finding, evaluating, and initiating product improvements.
- Continuously monitoring the changes in safety and reliability applicable to the allocated aircraft.
- Ensuring deferred defects are rectified within an appropriate time frame by monitoring and prioritizing.
- Maintaining and amending CMP documents to show compliance with ETOPS requirements for the allocated aircraft.
- Technical publication reviews and recommendations (AAR, SB, SL, etc.).
- Recommending implementation of retrofits from the technical point of view based on company modification policy.
- Solving technical problems and liaising with layovers.
- Supporting licensed engineers during troubleshooting, AOGs and layovers (also worldwide).
- Effecting special projects.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
- Technical and Non-Technical Aviation Training.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience as Systems or Support Engineer in Maintenance Management and Aviation IT systems
- Comprehensive aviation knowledge.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Director Kevin Small in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.