Last updated: 2021-09-22
Valid to: 2021-10-29
Maintenance Repair Operations, Systems Engineer
- Set the maintenance, modification, repair and overhaul standards for aircraft systems on the Cargolux aircrafts to ensure a reliable and cost-efficient operation of the Cargolux fleet.
- Maintain safety of the Cargolux aircraft fleet.
- Maintain the required level of dispatch reliability of aircrafts.
- Maintain cost effectiveness in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft components.
- Support maintenance and production activities, such as inspections and modifications of Cargolux and customer aircraft.
- Support the CLX DOA as design engineer or CVE.
- Evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Provide engineering services to other departments.
- Maintain proficiency in aircraft systems and regulatory requirements.
- Support data analytics projects to improve aircraft reliability and other processes.
- University degree in aeronautical or mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an aeronautical environment and preferably in a similar position.
- Airline environment with part 21 involvement as design engineer or CVE would be an advantage.
- Strong IT background with proficiency in computer programming (such as Python) and 3D CAD/CAM applications.
- Good communication skills with a consultative approach and proactive attitude.
- Responsive and supportive in decision-making.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Position based in Luxembourg.
- Valid B (car) driving license required.
- Occasional travel within our Cargolux worldwide network required.
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.
If you find violations, report this job