Pilot, Captain / Commander
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation G VI
- Ensure safe operation of assigned flights on company owned aircraft and the safety, comfort and convenience of all passengers
- Safely and professionally coordinate a wide scope of duties including flight planning, preflight, in-flight, and postflight tasks.
- Able to adapt to the demands of a dynamic flight schedule, and do so with flexibility.
- Strong communication skills, and conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner that personifies the values of the Company.
- Perform office duties and additional assigned activities as required.
- Participate in team projects and promote harmony within the Flight Operations Department
- Must hold valid G650 Type rating, and ATPL recognized by FAA
- First Class FAA Medical Certificate
- G650 Recurrent Training within past 12 months
- No FAA violations, accidents or incidents
- Immediate availability and experience in Asia are highly preferred
If you find violations, report this job