Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting a Head of Operations and Training Postholder on behalf of an Air Charter Operator based in the Mediterranean.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day management of the companies Flight Operations, providing operation data, flight planning and aircraft performance in support of flight operations and flight crew.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Day to day management of operations functions to ensure operational efficiency and flexibility
- Oversight, development, and execution of contingency plans
- Evaluate change to aviation planning
- Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met
- Manage and review flight schedules and aircraft ready states and co-ordinate all traffic movements
- Provide supervision, training and development to Operations Staff as required
- Provide flight planning support to all flight crews
- Systems control and development
- Data capture, process, and control to support systems and aircraft requirements
- Airspace Management and evaluation
- Monitoring the required quality and standard of training given by the training staff.
- Accountable for training policies and processes are suitable for task and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that all training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business.
- Development/management of all Instructors.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- ATPL Licence
- Hold a current Dash 8 TRI/TRE rating with instructor experience
- Working knowledge and familiarity with the ICAO, EASA, CAA, regulatory guidance.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Hold demonstrable experience as an Operations Manager
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Sam in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director, Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.