Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a Mediterranean based Air Charter Operator to source a Safety and Compliance Manager Postholder on a permanent basis.
Situated within the Compliance, Safety & Compliance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Safety Management and Compliance Monitoring Systems on behalf of the Accountable Manager; to ensure the safety and/or security of aircraft operations.
- Acting as the focal point for compliance issues;
- The development, administration, and maintenance of an effective Safety Management System (SMS)
- The development, administration, and maintenance of an effective Compliance Monitoring System (CMS)
- Monitoring the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risk;
- Providing periodic reports to the Accountable Manager and throughout the organisation on safety performance;
- Ensuring the maintenance of SMS and CMS documentation;
- Ensuring that SMS and CMS trainings are available and that they meet acceptable standards;
- Providing advice on safety and compliance monitoring matters;
- Ensuring the initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations;
- Monitoring the compliance of the organisation with all applicable regulatory requirements and company internal standards;
- Ensuring that audits and inspections are conducted by suitably trained and qualified personnel;
- Coordinating the regulatory authority’s mandatory occurrence reporting scheme;
- Store Compliance Monitoring System Records, Safety Management System Records, Occurrence reports and Flight data monitoring data for retaining
- Knowledge of commercial, private, charter aviation, and air carrier operations.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with the ICAO, EASA, CAA, regulatory guidance.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Solution focussed individual with strong leadership skills.
- Recognised compliance monitoring (quality assurance) training, auditor training, SMS training and training on relevant regulatory requirements (Regulation on Air Operations and Part)
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Sam. Or alternatively for a confidential call with our Aviation Resourcer, Sam Spencer, please call our office.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.