On behalf of executive aviation client in California, we are recruiting three Challenger 350 Captains for a part-91 aircraft based at Van Nuys Airport.
Only type rated PIC candidates will be considered, with extensive international experience highly preferred. Our client is looking to fill this position by the middle of October 2021.
An individual looking to fill the position should possess an ATP with a Challenger 300/350 type rating. Satisfactory history of International Operations needs to accompany this application.
You should hold an appropriate 1st Class FAA Medical Certificate (within 6 months since latest exam), hold a valid aeronautical radiotelephone license for International Operations; hold a valid and current passport, as well as meet all applicable currency requirements as detailed in FAR 61.57 and FAR 61.58. You should have completed an FSI or CAE aircraft initial / recurrent within the past 12 months on Challenger 300 type aircraft.
- PIC: Bombardier Challenger 300/350 Type rating.
- PIC: FSI / CAE initial or recurrent training on Challenger 300/350 within the last 12 months.
- Current FAA FIRST Class Medical Certificate (within 6 months since last exam).
- Current and valid US passport.
- Meet currency requirements of 61.57 / 61.58.