Zenon has been commissioned to support a very well-established Airline in sourcing an Airframe Specialist Technical Services / CAMO Engineer on a long-term contract basis for their HQ in Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for all items relating to Part M and 145 Airframe activities for the client’s fleet of aircraft.
- Competitive Salary
- Secure Accommodation provided
- Secure Local Transportation provided
- Private Emergency Medical Insurance provided
- Flight on commencement and completion of each rotation
- Evaluate Service Bulletins (SBs) and Airworthiness Directives (AD) ) and completion of regulatory and compliance documentation as required.
- Perform aircraft system reliability and performance monitoring making recommendations for corrective actions necessary to avoid unscheduled maintenance.
- Review reliability reports and take appropriate action to improve the dispatch reliability and component reliability.
- Review OEM data from different sources and prepare necessary documents to provide instruction for modification and/or repair of aircraft as applicable.
- Manage aircraft systems Configuration on Maintenance IT system including creating, changing, modifying and archiving of installed parts.
- Evaluate and issue compliance documents for Airframe related ATA s including Aircraft structures.
- Communicate with OEMs and Aircraft manufactures for a possible solution for a fleet wide reliability problem along with performing a reliability study.
- Issue an instruction for major troubleshooting procedures which are out of the FIM coverage or troubleshooting guidelines received from the aircraft manufacturers.
- Evaluate structural damage reports and communicate with aircraft manufactures for a repair procedure or any required maintenance.
- Follow up and provide technical assistance to ongoing Heavy maintenance.
- Evaluate and review all appropriate technical documents during purchase/lease process of an aircraft, landing gears sand other major components.
- Review FDR reports with other technical service departments to recommend if there is corrective action required.
- Perform engineering studies that may have operational or financial benefits for the airline.
- Provide technical assistance to the management regarding airframe, cabin and structural areas of the aircraft.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Extensive demonstrable experience within an Airline CAMO environment, specifically in (Airframe/Structures) (Technical services/development/ systems).
- Engineering discipline post-study Bachelor of Science degree or above in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Aeronautical engineering and related engineering fields.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Major projects management experience is advantageous
- Excellent English written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical environments.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an Airframe Specialist CAMO Engineer in an Airline/MRO environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.