Zenon has been commissioned to support a very well-established Airline in sourcing a Powerplant Specialist Technical Services / CAMO Engineer on a long term contract basis for their HQ in Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for all items relating to both the on-wing and off-wing Part M and 145 Power Plant activities for their fleet of aircraft.
- Competitive Salary
- Secure Accommodation provided
- Secure Local Transportation provided
- Private Emergency Medical Insurance provided
- Flight on commencement and completion of each rotation
- The Evaluation of Service Bulletins (SBs) and Airworthiness Directives (AD) and completion of regulatory and compliance documentation as required.
- Perform aircraft system reliability and performance monitoring making recommendations for corrective actions necessary to avoid unscheduled maintenance.
- Review reliability reports and take appropriate action to improve the dispatch reliability and component reliability.
- Receive and review manufacturer data from different sources and prepare necessary documents to provide instruction for modification and/or repair of aircraft as applicable.
- Prepare Engine Conditions and Health Monitoring and Fleet Management Report for the airline’s fleet of aircraft.
- Manage aircraft systems including the configuration of the Maintenance IT system including creating, changing, modifying and archiving of installed parts.
- Manage on-wing and off-wing engines maintenance requirements of all the airline’s fleet.
- Manage the engine maintenance program and act as a focal for all engine-related issues.
- Define a work scope for removed engines before induction to an approved shop.
- Review technical proposals by Engine maintenance shops and thoroughly evaluate these.
- Follow up and provide technical assistance to ongoing Engine maintenance at the engine maintenance shop.
- Evaluate all appropriate technical documents during and engine purchase/lease process.
- Provide technical assistance to the management regarding engines and Power Plant.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Extensive demonstrable experience within an Airline CAMO environment, specifically in (Power Plant / Propulsion/ Engine) (Technical services/development/ systems).
- Engineering discipline post-study Bachelor of Science degree or above in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Aeronautical engineering and related engineering fields.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Major projects management experience is advantageous
- Excellent English written and speaking skills with strong communicating abilities in both commercial and technical environments.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an Aircraft Power Plant CAMO Engineer in an Airline/MRO environment and the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Director Kevin Small, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy