On behalf of our client, a private aviation company with a Falcon 2000 & Falcon 7X, we are recruiting an Aircraft Mechanic to be based at their CRQ maintenance hangar.
- Keeping both aircraft current
- Performing inspections (Our client doesn’t want the mechanic to sub out work. Inspections are to be done in-house. For larger inspections the mechanic can assemble a team to assist him/her)
- Troubleshooting and repair of squawks
- Updating maintenance programs
- Keeping logbooks/records up to date
- Maintaining hangar equipment
- Maintain a clean & organized workspace
- Be present and assist crew for aircraft departure & arrivals
- Towing of aircraft in/out of hangar
- May need to travel to VNY from time to time to perform work on aircraft.
- Shopping and ordering of parts
- FAA A&P
- At least 5yrs experience as a corporate jet mechanic
- Dassault Falcon experience is highly desirable, but not required
- Within commuting distance to CRQ
- US Citizen or Green Card holder. No visa sponsorship or international relocation.
A highly competitve salary is on offer based on experience level. Company benefits include health insurance for the employee up to $500/month, 401K plan, and PTO.