Excel Aviation are recruiting for Customer Service Agents to work as part of the Ground Operations team for our client airline, Ryanair.
With over 450 aircraft based across Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team with career progression opportunities and job security.
Based in Dublin Airport, you will be work as part of a team with duties including:
- Assisting passengers at the check-in area
- Baggage processing
- Reservations and ticketing
- Boarding of flights
- Provision of passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned
This role will involve shift work.
- Full-time permanent positions
- Up to €23K per annum (including productivity bonus)
- Roster pattern of 4 days on 2 days off
- Full training and uniform supplied
- Flight benefits
- Discounted parking
- Unrestricted right to work in the EU.
- A 5 year Background check is a requirement for this role, therefore you must supply written references from 2015 – 2020.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- No visible tattoos