Excel Aviation are recruiting for Ground Handling Agents to work as part of the Ground Operations team for our client airline, Ryanair.
With over 450 aircraft based across Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team with career progression opportunities and job security.
Based in Dublin Airport, you will be work as part of a team with duties including:
- Loading and unloading of baggage from the aircraft
- Operation of vehicles around the airport to transport baggage to the main terminal, water and lavatory servicing
- The marshalling of the aircraft to the gate
- Ensuring the ramp is secure and safe for passengers
- Full-time permanent positions
- Up to €21K per annum (including productivity bonus)
- Roster pattern of 6 days on 3 days off
- Full training and uniform supplied
- Flight benefits
- Up-skilling opportunities
- Discounted parking
- Unrestricted right to work in the EU.
- Full valid category B driving licence ESSENTIAL.
- A 5 year Background check is a requirement for this role, therefore you must supply written references from 2015 – 2020.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This role will involve shift work.