CAE PARC Aviation is a global business providing Resourcing solutions within the Aviation Sector
We are currently seeking a 'Director of Maintenance - Helicopter to be based in the Middle East for our prestigious Client.
- Detailed understanding of strategic planning principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis.
- Detailed Regulatory and Compliance knowledge
Experience / Qualification
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years' experience in aviation maintenance with an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License.
- A minimum of five (5) years of practical VIP/Private or Corporate helicopter maintenance experience is required.
- An Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate is mandatory and an Inspection Item (RII) is required.
- Must be 'acceptable' to the Regulator as a Post Holder for Part 125.
- An Inspection Authorization (IA) is preferred.
- Proficiency in English is essential and Arabic would be an advantage.
Excellent package and generous benefits on offer
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact: email@example.com
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.