Cabin Crew, Flight Attendant
- Base: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Ability to learn how to deliver a luxury service and safety in once for our customers on board;
- Interesting and challenging position in an international company;
- Friendly team that will provide full-fledged luxury customer service training;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Remuneration consist from fixed and variable parts.
- Perform cabin/service crew duties and ensure the highest level of in-flight services;
- Organize catering and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Take responsibility for all pre-flight/post-flight duties and procedures;
- Perform administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reason);
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service /experience during the flight, visual presentation of the service to the end customer.
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew attestation;
- Valid Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- Experience working as Cabin Crew (would be considered as an advantage);
- Ability to handle ad-hoc duties and work irregular hours;
- Ability to be based out of home 20 days per month;
- Fluency in English (Russian or any other language would be considered as an advantage).
If you find violations, report this job