Flight Operations, ATC
Reports to Head of Radar Control
Certifications and Training
- Professional qualifications and training as Air Traffic Controller.
- ATC license with rating in Radar Control (APS) and ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4. But require someone with great Communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Ratings and experience in Radar Control is essential.
- Ratings and experience in Aerodrome Control is an advantage.
- OJTI experience is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ICAO Annexes 1 and 11 and PANS-ATM & LATCI
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Radar Control at a medium-sized airport, preferably with joint civil/military traffic.
- In depth ATC knowledge.
- Administration and computer literacy
If you find violations, report this job