We are looking for highly experienced sales professional, who has track record of successful deals with corporate clients.
Are you ready to join the international aviation team?
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Active search new potential customers and partners to sell all BAA Training products;
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers in Indonesia;
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and make direct sales contact via face-to-face contact, phone outreach (“cold calls”) worldwide;
- Organizing meetings with potential clients;
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes;
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world;
- Develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales;
- All BAA Training product positioning and global brand marketing development;
- Reports and/or data related to your work and the result achieved submission to the Head of Sales and Chief Sales Officer;
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters;
- Concluding contracts for the sale of services and ensuring their signing and transfer to storage in accordance with the rules in force in the company;
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO/Head of Sales/Chief Sales Officer.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in dealing with international teams and clients (not less than 3 years);
- Experience in Aviation market (not less than 3 years);
- Has experience as a Sales Manager (not less than 5 years);
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has experience in strategic planning, business processing and change management;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently, self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses English at a professional level (C1 least).