FL Technics is looking for Aircraft Airworthiness Inspectors worldwide!
If you are looking for working with interesting projects related to aircraft inspections, delivery / redelivery activity and have a relevant experience, we are happy to work with you! FL Technics, part of Avia Solutions Group, is a global MRO, CAMO, spare parts and trainings provider looking for new team members into Airworthiness Unit.
- Aviation degree in Engineering (Aviation or Aerospace);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aircraft transition projects (delivery/re-delivery, mid-lease, pre-purchase inspections, heavy maintenance supervision), CAMO;
- Excellent understanding of matters related to MRBR/MPD/ALS/AMP/LDND, AD, SB,STC, minor modifications, repairs/damages, HT, LLP, OCCM, engine/APU/LG records (including SVR), etc.;
- Understanding of lease agreements, delivery/redelivery conditions, aircraft acceptance;
- Understanding and knowledge of EASA regulations, especially Part-CAMO, Part-21, Part-145;
- Good communications skills;
- Good speaking and writing English (minimum Intermediate level);
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Fine Reader, Adobe Acrobat);
- Previous aircraft maintenance experience would be an advantage;
- Aircraft Gen-Fam or Type Trainings would be an advantage;
- Ability to positively and firmly maintain Customer’s position;
- Diligence and accuracy in checking records and preparing reports.