Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Group HSE & Facilities Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
You will be responsible for playing a key role in providing professional facilities management, health and safety management and environmental management across all of the Group’s sites.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Maintaining a safe, tidy, secure and professional working environment at all sites whilst ensuring required standards of HS&E are met
- Ensure compliance to H&S regulations
- Ensure compliance to National, Local and Airport Environmental regulations
- Work with site senior management to assist in day to day HS&E activities
- Advise, plan & co-ordinate site related projects with management
- Co-ordinate contractor site visits in an effective & cost efficient manner
- Responsible for contractors’ management, new business, renewals and compliance
- Responsible for material/ handling equipment, maintenance/servicing/breakdowns and new equipment requirement
- Ensure all facilities’ maintenance schedules are fully complied with, at agreed levels
Minimum Skills & Expertise
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified, SMS Qualified, Diploma in Management Studies, BIFM (desire qualified)
- Previous experience in managing HS&E and Facilities at a multi-site group
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working to own and company set targets
- Confident in decision making
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs, particularly Excel / Access
- Excellent organisation, communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Exposure to working in an aviation related business is desirable but not essential
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.