Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source an Bombardier Technical Training Instructor on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
Reporting to the Head of Training you will be responsible for the delivery of aircraft type training courses to engineering personal both in the UK and overseas.
If you enjoy coaching others, excellent at building customer relationships and enjoy working with a diverse team, this could be the job you have been looking for!
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Occasional work from home
- The opportunity to travel – To teach at our customer’s home base
- Flexible Benefits Program including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Pension Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: Policies related to Well-Being
- Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Recognition Program
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A B1 or B2 license with previous or current Bombardier TR
- Has a minimum of 5 years related work experience in aviation maintenance and/or formal instructor training or other practical experience delivering training
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of mechanical or avionics aircraft systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English - other language skills are an asset
- Has a working knowledge in basic computer software programs, (Windows, PowerPoint, MS Word) to develop, revise and deliver training material and presentations
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.