Zenon Aviation has been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Crew Scheduler on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for the short and long term planning and scheduling of training requirements to include allocation of simulator, training devices, classroom and instructor resources for the companies clients.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Day to day adjustments to client, instructor and simulator schedules to take account of necessary alterations to the training plan.
- Work closely with the Training Managers, Account Executives & Client Service Representatives to meet client training requirements.
- Ensure clients are accommodated in a friendly, highly respective manner with a specific emphasis on problem-solving and client assistance.
- Creation of reports of instructor utilization for planning and forecasting purposes.
- General customer service support to training centre customers, when required.
- Train and assist colleagues on systems as required by your manager from time to time.
- Work with team members, colleagues and manager to devise best practice departmental work processes.
- Encourage and foster a team working environment to ensure a smooth-running scheduling service.
- Any other tasks as discussed with you and such other duties as may be assigned to you by your Manager from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous aviation crew scheduling and/ or operational experience.
- Excellent PC skills, essentially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in the use of Scheduling Tools desirable.
- Experience in the aviation industry and Flight Simulation desirable.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.