Our client is a major UK airline brand launching shortly at Birmingham Airport. They urgently require a permanent Cabin Crew Training Manager to work closely with the Head of Training and assist with delivery oversight of crew welfare and performance delivery during training. This is an ideal opportunity to take a ‘blank canvas’ and support the creation of the whole cabin crew training strategy and operational delivery plan.
You will be the pivotal linchpin and architect in devising the training and managing the training team whilst driving the whole spectrum of the ‘cabin crew training lifecycle’ so every day will be truly different and as the company is growing exponentially you will be part of a successful, exhilarating, and exciting business and will undertake a very rewarding and personal development journey.
The cabin crew training manager responsibilities will include
- manage the cabin crew training team performance and oversee the performance training of the cabin crew in accordance with company policies, procedures and handbooks
- Supporting the development and delivery of the customer service strategy and inspire Cabin Crew to deliver an excellent standard of customer service and care
- Managing the Cabin Crew training team and designated pilot training requirements are delivered to a high standard relating to the Cabin Crew role
- In conjunction with the Head of Training oversee the entire Cabin Crew training life cycle and designated elements of pilot training to ensure compliance with the Company Operations Manual Part B SEP and the Operations Manual Part D Training
- Manual and any regulatory changes are met as defined by the Competent authority of other aviation governing bodies
- Liaising with the competent authority and other governing bodies as required
- As technical author, amend and update Operations Manual Part B SEP
- Supporting the Head of Training to streamline training processes based on simplicity and flexibility
- Assessing learning and development needs to create plans to support development and deliver appropriate skills mix to assure continuity and future succession planning
- Possessing a good understanding of the wide range of regulations and training requirements that the airline must meet with a heavy focus on safety security and customer care.
Qualifications, Training and Skills of the Cabin Crew Training Manager:
- Previous experience across all areas of Cabin Crew Training, including training planning, facilitation, and regulatory procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hold a valid Cabin Crew Attestation
- DFT Security Trainer qualification – an advantage but not essential
- IQA qualification – an advantage but not essential
Applications required URGENTLY as interviews and appointments will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a negotiated and £competitive salary (dependent on experience), Bonuses, permanent employment, pension, a wide range of benefits, and superb career opportunities supported with personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work-based culture and personal development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard-pressed to beat.