Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be working with an Aviation Maintenance Training provider to source a Dean for their International Training College based in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of teaching, learning, achievement and development for all students through clear and effective management and leadership of the Faculty staff.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- A Master’s Degree from a recognised University in Education of Business.
- Well orientated in the Arabian culture and social environment.
- Substantial & successful senior leadership & management experience in Vocational Training in developed countries.
- Demonstrated successful experience in leading a team of educators and effectively developing the academic structure of an educational institution.
- 5 Years minimum demonstrated experience in managing a broad range of student academic issues across varied functions and educational operations.
- Ability to facilitate change in the workplace.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing and implementing value add academic initiatives to the business.
- Previous experience of working within the aviation sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure the delivery of all educational & academic strategic plans, according to company policies and procedures.
- The effective management of faculty staff within the college through the establishment and operation of an effective academic structure.
- Management and development of robust academic leadership in the department and wider community.
- Management of student recruitment ensuring integrity at all stages of the recruitment process.
• Competitive Salary
• Housing & transport allowance
• Health care
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.