Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Line Station Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed and meet all regulatory and company standards.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the company delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis to its customer base.
- To ensure operational effectiveness, control of resources and maintenance planning.
- Coordinate all AOG maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the support personnel in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate the progress of input/projects on a daily basis to both the company and its customers.
- Ensure that all work undertaken as instructed remains within the capabilities of the company and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
- Be solely responsible for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all quality procedures as defined with the company are met.
- Be solely responsible for the company vehicle appearance and regular attention to ensure it depicts the very highest level of customer perception at all times.
- Compliance with the company Procedures and in particular- Health, Technical, Quality and Safety policies.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system is respect of actively advocating, promoting and implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment and resolution of risks and hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective and safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain actively aware and comply with requirements of the company safety system.
- Actively participate in the company safety management system (SMS).
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Valid Part 66 Licence and Part 145 recognised course acceptable to competent Authority.
- Type ratings on at least two of the following: CL604/605, Global 7000 and EMB135/145.
- Strong business jet maintenance and engineering management process knowledge of lone, base, engineering and quality.
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
- Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills.
- To have a relevant engineering Degree and/or aircraft maintenance experience.
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.