Zenon are delighted to have been chosen to recruit for a growing airline in Africa for Embraer 195 E2 Captains for upcoming renewable contracts.
- Competitive salary
- Rotation of 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off
- Accommodation, Local Transportation and flights provided.
- Emergency Medical Insurance
- Repatriation Insurance
- Valid ICAO, EASA or FAA ATPL
- Current Type-rating on E195-E2, or if you hold an E190/195 type rating be willing to complete self-financed difference course prior to starting your contract.
- Minimum 1000 PIC time on type
- Minimum 5000 hours total time
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Sam Spencer:
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Medical
- Colour copy of Passport
- Last 3 pages of Logbook
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.