Important! This job ad is no longer active
On behalf of our client, a 4PL Freight Management Solution Provider, we are recruiting two Export/Import Coordinators for their offices in Miami. This is an urgent requirement.
- You are the single point of contact for our customers in an international team of Logistics experts.
- You love solving challenging tasks and finding extraordinary and perfect solutions under time pressure.
- You will be checking and organizing shipments in order to create the best solution for our customers.
- You pro-actively monitor deliveries and the solution offered.
- You search proactively for alternative solutions, ready to implement them immediately once a problem occurs.
- A minimum 1 years of experience in an international logistics environment, preferably in the air/express/courier or same day logistics/Export.
- Proven experience handling time critical shipments, such as: coordinate pick-ups, booking cargo monitoring, follow-up.
- You are familiar with the airfreight industry.
- You are stress-resistant and not afraid of hard work.
- You are willing to work sometimes in evening hours and at the weekend.
- You are excellent communication skills for talking to customers, and extremely service orientated.
- Fluent spoken English.
- You must be in the Miami area, and have the right to live and work in the USA. No sponsorship provided. International applications will not be accepted.