Title: Avionic Bench Technician / Electrical Mechanical Technicians
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hr
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an FAA approved repair station dedicated to the repair and overhaul of aircraft components. Our client is customer driven and dedicated to quality, with a highly skilled staff of repair technicians to perform all aspects of repairs, overhaul test and inspection on components.
We are now searching for Avionic Bench Technicians / Electrical Mechanical Technicians to support the continued growth and expansion of operations.
- Must be eligible to live/work in the United States
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an FAA-regulated industry
- Applicants must have electronics experience and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot down to the component level
- Read component schematics and manuals
- Repairman's Certificate eligibility and A license not required but is desired
- All employees are subject to random drug tests per FAA requirements
- Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm M-F.
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hr
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply hit the button shown. If you would like to learn more please apply via the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services
Keywords: Avionic mechanic, technician, systems tech, component repair, component overhaul, electronic components, electronic bench technician, FAA 145, repair station,