Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, ensuring a robust pipeline of orders by retaining existing customer base and by attracting new business opportunities.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Establish business development, sales and customer support strategy goals and objectives.
- The primary point of contact between all customers and the client.
- Identify market potential of customers. Determine the company’s position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business.
- Identify potential customers and the decision-makers within the customer organization. Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Develop pricing for company services, interface with Snr. Management and relevant company Directors to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
- Responsible for contract content, development and negotiations together with the Snr. Management and relevant company Directors.
- Measure and maintain customer satisfaction. Improve standards for handling customer complaints and participate in escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings for the purpose of improving service delivery.
- Attend industry functions, such as associations events and conferences, and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Oversee contract management activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency in purchasing practices and compliance with adopted standards, as dictated by the customer.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales IT system.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data.
- Responsible for managing the collection of deposit payments per the proposal terms & conditions for all Base MX inputs.
- Manage commercial disputes to secure best outcome concerning customer retention and the companies interests.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.