Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Lauda Europe and Malta Air. We are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions across Europe and would be delighted to meet you at one of our Virtual Interviews.
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our guests with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different however we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Apply now to attend a Virtual Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
1. Free Cabin Crew Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
3. Security of working for a financially stable airline
4. Free uniform in year 1
5. Sales bonus
6. Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
7. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates
8. Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters
9. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
In order to be considered, please make an Online Application.
Careers take off with Crewlink!
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
1. Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
2. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.