Job Code: EXPATATR72IDNBIAR21
Salary: $ 7000/Month
About the company:
About the company:
PT. New Bali Air takes real pride in welcoming fresh and new talents to our increasingly dynamic workforce. In addition to Indonesian nationals, our team comprises of expatriates from various other nationalities. Your career can be pursued in the following departments:
Finance and Accounts
PT. New Bali Air is currently seeking a full-time ATR 72-600, 212 Captain; who will primarily be based at our headquarter in Papua, Indonesia.
The prospective Captains will be working as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate anywhere.
As per Company Operations Manual.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Location: Across company network.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Major Medical including Health and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance.
- Regular appointment will be considered on the basis of merit/ performance in interview as per Company requirement.
- The PT. New Bali air management reserves the right
i) to consider only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria and mere eligibility will not confer any right for being interviewed.
ii) to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response.
iii) to reject any application, cancel the post/s or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
iv) to relax age/ experience/ qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Candidates working in Public Sector/ Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts/ queries before interview/ selection.
- While applying for the post/ attending the interview, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/ her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/ are detected even after his/ her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per PT. New Bali Air rules.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted/ selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PT. New Bali Air and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PT. New Bali Air regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc. will be calculated as on the date of interview.
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/ inconsistent/ ambiguous information in the applications without proof of Certificates are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the application and candidature.
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates meeting the above requirement may send complete CV with cover letter through e-mail or by post.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
Experience & Requirements for Direct Entry Captains:
- Valid ATPL, IR
- Minimum Time of 4,000:00 hours of which at least 2500:00 hours of airline experience
- 1500:00 must be as PIC of a Turboprop multi-engine aircraft exceeding 5,700 kgs
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 5 or above
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- No ICAO/ EASA/ FAA Violations, suspensions or current investigations
- Thorough working knowledge of ICAO/ EASA/ FAA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Age: Maximum 55 years.
Alternate Experience & Requirements for Upgrade to Captains:
Minimum Time of 2000:00 hours of which at least 1000:00 hours must be as Co-pilot on ATR-72-212, 600 or the equivalent commercial aircraft type or 500 hours co-pilot time on commercial aircraft higher than weight category of 100,000 kgs.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident/incident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities and leadership.