PT. New Bali Air is looking for bright and energetic men and women with pleasing personality to be engaged as Male/ Female Cabin Crew for its domestic and international flight for the following vacancies on a fixed term contractual engagement basis, for period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
The above vacancies would first be filled up with Experienced Cabin Crew and the residual vacancies would be filled by Trainee Cabin Crew. The candidates are Strictly advised to mention any of the following categories while applying:
- Experienced Cabin Crew (Male/ Female)
- Trainee Cabin Crew unmarried (Male/ Female).
For Experienced Cabin Crew: Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical Parameters would be require to appear for a Written Test to be notify. The time and venue of exam centre will be intimated in due course.
For Trainee Cabin Crew: Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by Personality Assessment Round (PAR) at the venue as decided by New Bali Air. PAR shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same will be required to appear for a Written Test.
NOTE: Selected Candidates should be ready to join at a short notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply online or may send CV with recent photo through e-mail or by post.
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the "Careers" Page of our Websiand and fill in the Online Application Format.
Before applying, please ensure that the candidate is ready with the following documents/ information:-
- A valid electronic mail
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format.
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (Cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) Vision and Colour Vision. The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while sending CV. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for Selection Process. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available upon written request.
- Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same. Candidates, who have undergone Lasik Surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/ supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone lasik surgery. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for Selection Process.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/ experience/ Physical Appearance/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- At the time of written test, candidates will be required to submit two recent POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another Side View) alongwith the printout of the application format.
- Candidates applying for Experienced Cabin Crew to note that in Pre- Written Test Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical 6 standards of the Company (including height & BMI) as prescribed for the post, he/ she will not be permitted to appear for the Written Test.
- Candidates who present themselves without any of the supporting documents with regard to height, weight, BMI & vision, caste and domicile (if applicable) will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at any place decided by the Company.
- Period of Fixed Term C o n t r a c t u a l Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of USD 500.- per month. After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of USD 1000.-per month. In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately USD 250.- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown. For 30 hours of layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid- USD100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights. The Domestic Stopover will be USD 80. Standby Allowance of USD 90. per Standby Duty at the Airport. The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of domestic/ International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
1. EXPERIENCE CABIN CREW (Between 18 and 35 Years)
2. TRAINEE CABIN CREW (Between 18 and 27 Years).
B. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
For Experienced Cabin Crew High School Graduate from a Government recognized Board/ University.
For Trainee Cabin Crew Graduation, any higher degree OR High School Degree and Three years degree/ diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
(For Experienced Cabin Crew) : Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application. However, in case of candidates working in a foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate documents.
D. PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL STANDARDS
1. HEIGHT: Male: Minimum 172 cms Female: Minimum 160 cms
2. BMI: Male : Between 18 to 25 (Body Mass Female : Between 18 to 22 Index).
Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs Height in meters X Height in meters.
3. Vision: - Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. -Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye -Spectacles not allowed. -Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted. Note: Please note that candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months from the cut-off date of eligibility criteria.
4. Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/ Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
5. Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.
Fluency in English, Bahasa. Candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where PT New Bali Air operates will be given preference.