Zenon is delighted to be recruiting a number of MCC Engineers (Boeing or Embraer) for a well-established airline on 12 month rolling contracts for their HQ in Africa.
• Maintaining an oversight of all aspects of maintenance on the customers fleet world-wide.
• Acting as a focal point for the engineering organisation and liaising with the part 145 maintenance organisation, the part M organisation, the safety and compliance team and the customers to ensure the continued smooth operation of the customers fleet
• Management and recovery of AOG aircraft world wide
• Analysis of technical delays
• Management of deferred defects, ensuring that they actioned in a timely manner and applying for repair interval extensions when necessary
• Management of maintenance concessions
• Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct role configuration to fulfil the customers mission requirements
• Liaising with the logistic team to ensure that all required parts are available in the correct location when required
• Reporting aircraft availability and serviceability both internally and to the customer
• Monitoring the performance of the third party MRO.
• Liaising with planning and flight operations to ensure all required maintenance is carried out in a timely manner, and to optimise the use of available ground time to ensure that the customers tasking requirements are met
• Participating in department continuous improvement processes
• Management of technical queries and liaising with our clients customer services to provide timely solutions to technical issues.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Very strong aircraft maintenance experience, preferably in a line-maintenance environment
• B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
• Experience on Boeing or Embraer aircraft
• Previous Maintenance Control or Technical Support experience is desirable
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation provided
• Local Transportation provided
• Flights on Rotation offered
• 8 weeks on 2 weeks off
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as an MCC Engineer in an Airline environment and the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.