• Ensure safe operation of assigned flights on company owned aircraft and the safety, comfort and convenience of all passengers
• Safely and professionally coordinate a wide scope of duties including flight planning, preflight, in- flight, and postflight tasks. • Able to adapt to the demands of a dynamic flight schedule, and do so with flexibility
. • Strong communication skills, and conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner that personifies the values of the Company.
• Perform office duties and additional assigned activities as required.
• Participate in team projects and promote harmony within the Flight Operations Department
• Must hold valid G650 Type rating, and ATPL recognized by FAA • First Class FAA Medical Certificate
• G650 Recurrent Training within past 12 months
• No FAA violations, accidents or incidents
• Immediate availability and experience in Asia are highly preferred
• Willing to relocate to Hong Kong