Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC and specialises in the Sourcing,
Training and Employment of Cabin Crew.
We are delighted to announce that we are currently accepting Applications for Cabin Crew positions
with our client airline Lauda Europe for Summer 2021.
Positions are currently available in Zadar & Zagreb
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with or without previous Cabin Crew experience. Candidates who hold the valid EASA Attestation are preferred.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different but we still want to make your dreams of becoming
Cabin Crew a reality!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to
progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your
days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing
staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted
our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include: -
1. Free Cabin Crew Training Course.
2. Free uniform in year 1
3. Flight duty pay/sales bonus
4. Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
5. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
6. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
7. Attractive stable rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
9. Amazing career advancement opportunities.
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
3. You must be between 157 cm and 188 cm in height.
4. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
5. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
6. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
7. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with
a can-do attitude.
8. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
9. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and
friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
In order to be considered, please make an Online Application.
Careers take off with Crewlink!
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!