Title: Avionics Manager
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Location: Statesville, NC
Job Type: Permanent
On behalf of our client we are hiring an Avionics Manager based at Statesville, North Carolina. Our client is a FAA 145 Approved Repair Station that works on Cessna, Beechcraft, and Dornier aircrafts and offers Aircraft Repair Services such as Engine Hot Section Inspections & OH, Component Logistics & Certifications, Annual Inspections, Aircraft Tear down, Manufacturers Program Inspections, Aircraft Audits & Surveys, Deice Boot Installations, Avionics & Battery Services, and other associated products and services.
We are hiring an Avionics Manager who has over five years of experience working with avionics installation incorporate aircrafts.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate (A&P)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three references
- Background check required
- Complete FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- 5+ years of experience in avionics installation and troubleshooting
- Management experience
- Cessna, Beechjet, King Air experience
- Corporate aviation experience
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Health Insurance program
- Retirement plan
- Long term disability
- Term life insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply hit the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services
Keywords: Avionics Manager, workshop manager, systems supervisor, wiring & installation, aircraft electrical technician, avionics instrument, avionics testing, Cessna, Beechcraft, Dornier.