Title: Airframe and Powerplant (“A&P”) Training Instructor
Work Location: Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”)
Company Head Quarters: Dallas, TX
Salary: Circa $100,000 per annum
On behalf of our US client, the international affiliate of a recognized global leader in aviation training, we are searching for A&P instructors to be based in Jeddah, KSA with paid travel and visa’s provided. The duties of these A&P Instructors will include conducting technical training classes for students in connection with a maintenance training program under the Part 147 standards of Saudi Arabia’s GACA. The client will assist A&P Instructors to obtain a KSA GACA Airframe and Powerplant certificate upon arrival in KSA. Employees must successfully pass the GACA test to continue employment.
- Teach, follow and maintain daily lesson plans and Study Guides
- Administer and grade lab projects and theory exams required for the course of instruction assigned
- Provides consulting to management on curriculum design; courseware concepts; methods of instruction; training equipment lists, quantities and sources; student consumables lists, quantities and sources; and student management policies
- Compile and maintain records of attendance for time missed to provide adequate opportunities for students to make up time missed as necessary within a normal workday
- Compile and maintain student grade and attendance records and other required paperwork
- Report supplies and expendable materials needed for class
- Ensure student compliance with all established student policies and procedures
- Provide student remediation as needed and within a normal workday
- Assist in student retention
- Will not conduct extensive courseware development beyond adapting existing materials for assigned courses, unless otherwise directed
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Associate degree and 4+ years of experience (or) High School diploma and 8+ years’ experience in a similar position or as an A&P supervisor
- Competitive salary above U.S. average with possible tax benefits for working in Saudi Arabia
- A&P Training Instructors will be provided the opportunity, including training and preparation, to obtain a KSA GACA Airframe and Powerplant certificate upon arrival in KSA.
- Typical rotation schedule of 3 weeks off approximately every six months
- Travel support: paid travel to/from United States; business class transatlantic flights
- Contacts provided for employees to arrange local accommodations
- Visa costs reimbursed
- 401k with employer contribution up to 5% of employee deferral
- International Medical plan coverage available
- Dental and Vision plan coverage available.
- Company paid Short- and Long-term disability
Our Client provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply, please apply via the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.