Title: A&P Mechanic
Salary: $20 - $40
Location: Toledo, OH
Job Type: Permanent
On behalf of our client we are searching for A&P Technicians to join our client located at the Toledo Express Airport (TOL) to support cargo-company aircraft. We are seeking Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics to perform inspections, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft and/or engines and all associated systems using, safe, cost effective maintenance procedures. Experience working on Boeing, Metroliner, Falcon, or Learjet is preferred.
- Ability to inspect, troubleshoot, and perform repairs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, maintenance manuals, blueprints, electrical schematics, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability to communicate technical issues to management
- Assist in maintaining ground support equipment as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant License required
- IA, Sheetmetal, Avionics or other specialties encouraged
- Line Maintenance Experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on Boeing aircraft.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., climb ladders, and maneuver around aircraft. Must be comfortable working at heights up to 50 feet.
- Must be able to pass a company background check and drug test
- Must be able to travel on occasion and work overtime/on days off when necessary
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply hit the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services
Keywords: A&P Mechanic, technician, airframe & powerplant, aircraft overhaul, teardown, mechanic, FAA licensed mechanic, inspections, airframe components, powerplants, aircraft systems, Boeing, Metroliner, Falcon, Learjet.