Title: Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic (A&P)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dallas Texas
Our client is a scheduled Part 135 Air Carrier and Air Charter Service founded in 2007. The company has since grown to be the second largest operator of PC-12 aircraft in the United States and provides daily air service to 34 cities across 21 states.
Our client has a codeshare agreement with United Airlines and an Interline agreement with American Airlines. They offer competitive compensation including medical, dental, and vision benefits. Additionally, they offer a great flight benefits program with major carriers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
A&P Mechanics are highly proficient in their tasks and ensure the safe operation of our client’s aircraft. A&P mechanics must comply with FAA regulations and all approved aircraft maintenance manuals/guidance. The successful mechanic will complete all duties with an unwavering commitment to the following priorities:
- Valid and active A&P rating.
- A valid driver’s license (approved for airline travel or passport).
- Must be able to complete a fingerprint/background check.
- Must own required tools.
- Must be able to read, write, interpret, and speak the English language.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting, or stooping.
- Adhere to general work & safety rules.
- Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and in noisy environments.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nightshifts, overtime, and road trips as needed.
- Be self-motivated, able to work well in a team-oriented environment and take pride in work performed.
- Pilatus PC-12, Beechcraft King Air, Piaggio Avanti experience preferred.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to apply hit the button shown. If you would like to learn more, please apply or speak with a member of our team.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.
Key Words: Airframe & Powerplant technician, Mechanic, Licensed FAA, Engineer, Pilatus PC-12, Beechcraft King Air 350, aviation job search, jobs in aviation, Aviation jobs Dallas, Texas.