Sky One is looking for candidates to join our dynamic team
as a Cabin Safety and CRM instructor, based in Piešťany
Hub. We are looking for experienced candidates who has
previous experience in safety and CRM training and in
possession of the qualifications required by EASA.
Job Benefits and Offers
The job may include flying duties as a Senior Crew Member on board.
• A stable job at an ACMI airline.
• A competitive salary (basic salary+duty hour pay) and
• A friendly and multicultural work environment
• Career opportunities to enhance your skills and
The salary indicated (750 Euros) is a basic salary. There will be additional payments added like duty hours payment, layower allowance etc.
The aproximate monthly salary after a full roster month is expected to be between 1300-1600 Euros.
• Slovak or Czech national
• A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
• In possession of valid EASA cabin crew attestation.
• Current EASA CRM trainer qualification
• Previous Cabin Safety Trainer experience is essential
• The ability to write lesson plans that are engaging and
align with EASA standards
• The ability to motivate learners as well as give
constructive feedback if necessary.
• Consistently striving to improve the level of training
within the organization by self development, research, and
• Report to the manager of training, able to provide
professional reports and complete training related
• You might be assigned flight duty as well as a Senior
Cabin Crew member or as an additional crew in order to
conduct internal checks.
• Experience in managing a team of cabin crew and having
the role of senior cabin crew or purser for at least 2
• Minimum 28 years old
• Must have impeccable fluency in English language -
Written and Spoken.
• Fluency in other languages such as Arabic, Hebrew,
Slovak, Czech, Russian and German is an advantage
• Must meet the height and weight criteria. The BMI must be
in the normal range.
• Male: Min. Height 168 cm - Weight to be in proportion to
Age and Height.
• Female: Min. Height -160 cm - Weight to be in proportion to
Age and Height.
• Ability to swim confidently without a flotation device.
• Clear skin with no tattoos or body piercing (exception for
one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only)
that would be visible whilst wearing the Sky One uniform
(bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Excellent personal presentation, high level of grooming
• Medically fit.
• Previous Senior Cabin Crew experience in commercial
aviation is essential for the minimum of 2 years .
• Being a registered nurse is an advantage but not essential.
Job Specific Skills
• Ensuring the highest level of safety of the passengers.
• Being able to manage a team of crew, conducting preflight
briefings, work in coordination with the ground staff and
the flight crew.
• Leading by example
• Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
• Having positive, can do attitude at all times.
• Outstanding coaching skills
• Being a brand ambassador of Sky One by always be
welcoming and professional towards our internal and
external customers and any time while in uniform.
• Outstanding ability to work in a team. Solution oriented
• Manages classroom environment (while training)
• Manages lesson plans (at training)
• Manages In-flight Sales (in flight)
• Punctual at all times.
If you would like to apply, kindly send your CV, cover letter,
a copy of your cabin crew attestation, a copy of your school
certificates and full length photo of yourself by 30th of April 2021.