Sky One is looking for candidates to join our dynamic Cabin
Crew team as a Senior Cabin Crew in Piešťany Hub. We are
looking for experienced candidates who has a good
understanding of aviation safety and first aid as well as
able to exceed customer’s expectations by providing flawless
service with smile and kindness. You need to have the skills
to manage coach and motivate the cabin crew under your
leadership. You are expected to have excellent CRM skills,
patience, and commitment to excellence. Sky One aspires to
ensure the highest level of safety and customer service to
our passengers while keeping our prices reasonable.
Job Benefits and Offers
• A stable job at an ACMI airline
• A competitive salary (basic salary+duty hour pay) and
benefits. The salary indicated above is the basic salary. On top of the basic salary there will be several add-ons such as duty hour pay or sector pay, layover allowance etc. The salary after a full roster expected to be between 1200-1500 Euros.
• A friendly and multicultural work environment
• Career opportunities to enhance your skills and
• Must be Slovak or Czeck national
• A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
• In possession of valid EASA cabin crew attestation.
• Experience in managing a team of cabin crew and having
the role of senior cabin crew or purser for at least 2
• Minimum 26 years old
• Must have impeccable fluency in English language -
Written and Spoken.
• Fluency in other languages such as Arabic, Hebrew,
Slovak, Czech, Russian and German is an advantage
• Must meet the height and weight criteria. The BMI must be
in the normal range.
• Male: Min. Height 168 cm - Weight to be in proportion to
Age and Height.
• Female: Min. Height -160 cm - Weight to be in proportion to
Age and Height.
• Ability to swim confidently without a flotation device.
• Clear skin with no tattoos or body piercing (exception for
one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only)
that would be visible whilst wearing the Skyone uniform
(bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Excellent personal presentation, high level of grooming
• Medically fit.
• Previous Senior Cabin Crew experience in commercial
aviation is essential for the minimum of 2 years .
• Being a registered nurse is an advantage but not essential.
Job Specific Skills
• Ensuring the highest level of safety of the passengers.
• Being able to manage a team of crew, conducting preflight
briefings, work in coordination with the ground staff and
the flight crew.
• Leading by example
• Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
• Having positive, can do attitude at all times.
• Being a brand ambassador of Sky One by always be
welcoming and professional towards our internal and
external customers and any time while in uniform.
• Outstanding ability to work in a team. Solution oriented
• Manages In-flight Sales
• Punctual at all times.
If you would like to apply, kindly send your CV, cover letter,
a copy of your cabin crew attestation, a copy of your school
certificates and a full length photo of yourself as well by 30th of April 2021.