Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
On behalf of our executive aviation client, we are recruiting a Learjet 60 A&P or EASA B1 to be based in Laos for a one year contract.
- FAA A&P (with formal Learjet 60 training) or EASA B1 with LR60 rating.
- IA preferred
- 5yrs relevant experience minimum with at least one year's experience on the LR60.
- Recent experience on the LR60.
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Salary of between $8,000 to $9,500USD per month depending on experience
- Accommodation provided FOC, serviced apartment style
- 4 x Refundable Economy class return tickets to the value of $2,500USD per return ticket to the engineer's home country of residence.
- Economy class tickets to/from the start of the assignment.
If you find violations, report this job