Perform aircraft maintenance and CAMO function. Be the main point of contact between lead captains, CAMO headquarter, CRM, OEM Tech Ops and local vendors. Be the certifying staff to issue RTS to aircraft.
- Perform hands-on repair, inspection, op check, trouble shooting and defect rectification. Supervise and certify maintenance work, and issue RTS to aircraft.
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events including AOG recovery and take part in a 24/7 AOG call out roster. Communicate with lead captains, CAMO headquarter and CRM for any changes in flight schedule. Organise maintenance in an effective and efficient manner to minimise cost and down time.
- Perform Pre-flight and Post-flight check. Coordinate aircraft departure and arrival in a VVIP manner. Coordinate with ground handler for aircraft re-positioning and line services.
- Perform aircraft parts receiving and conformity inspection.
- Monitor ADD (including interior defect) for expiry, aircraft operating restrictions and spare status.
- Manage aircraft spares/inventory, hangar facilities, store, tools and equipment
- Review maintenance invoices from 3rd party vendors.
- Work in an irregularly pattern depending on the flight schedule.
- Build a positive and transparent relationship internally and externally.
- Assist ad-hoc projects / tasks as instructed by the management.
- Valid FAA A&P mechanic license.
- Type training in G450/G650.
- Type training in B737 will add extra point
- Diploma or above in any aviation or relevant disciplines is preferable
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience.
- On type experience in G450/G650/B737 will add extra point.
Specific Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer literacy
- Good command in both the written and spoken English is essential
- Working knowledge to interpret maintenance manuals, airworthiness directives and service bulletins
Additional Qualities Desired:
- Work various shifts and days off as required
- Take part in a Roster system to provide 24/7 CAMO Support for AOG and service critical events.