Pilot, First Officer / Co-Pilot
Airbus A320 Family
- A320 First Officer during passenger operations for the 2021 summer season.
- Online Interview with the airline's management in mid April.
- The Airline Operator Conversion Course will start early June.
- Pilots will fly and complete at least 200 hours as an A320 Family First Officer.
- Free housing + per diem for pilots that are based away from the airline's headquarters.
- No salary involved.
- Passport from Any Country
- European EASA Frozen ATPL and A320 Type Rating
- EASA First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or Higher
- No Age or Minimum Flight Time Requirement
- Training Fee Required Once Approved
If you find violations, report this job